Ingredients: organic virgin coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, organic arrowroot powder, sodium bicarbonate, vitamin E, zinc oxide, lemon oil, manuka oil, lemon myrtle oil, heat stable pro-biotic blend.
- Arrowroot absorbs moisture
- Probiotics and our essential oils help fight the growth of bad bacteria, which make our sweat smell bad
- Baking Soda controls odor
- Zinc soothes the skin and controls moisture and odor
- Coconut Oil and Shea Butter add emolliency
- Beeswax and cocoa butter hold it all together
Net wt.2.6 oz cardboard push tube.
The plastic tube shown is sold out and we have now upgraded our packaging to be more environmentally friendly.
How to use: Push tube from the bottom to reveal a small amount of the product. Rub lightly on clean underarms. A little goes a long way, so you may want to rub a little paste on and then smooth it in with your finger tips. Since this deodorant is made with natural butters, it is temperature sensitive, so it will get softer in warmer environments.